Thursday, January 17, 2008

Now Ad Free

I've scrapped all of the ads on this blog. I didn't start blogging with the hopes of making a money. This blog was originally created for the sole purpose of venting my political views and frustrations. However I had forty bucks accrued in ads from a site I used to run and I wanted to eventually cash out so I put ads on the site. Having achieved that end the ads are history. Simply put the fact that I have proven Paul Burka's theory that "In the blogosphere everyone is famous to fifteen people." wrong, that many of my readers are bloggers that I consider superior to myself, that bloggers whose opinions I respect link here unsolicited, and finally that I continue to be invited to post on blogs that I consider "must reads" is all the payment I need.

To each and every one of those mentioned above and to all of my readers please consider this a token of my appreciation. Thanks to each and every one of you.

Sincerely,

Dyre42