Saturday, February 02, 2008

Tagged

Alan Stewart Carl at Maverick Views tagged me with a meme that been going around lately.
I ignored the only other time I was tagged but that was mainly because it wasn't as simple as this one.

So here's the rules of the Meme:

1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

I had to wander into the living room and the first book I laid my eye upon was Pirate by Fabio which is a: not mine and b: autographed (My tiny wife claims that she was merely passing by the table where he was posing for pictures and autographs and he scooped her up in a desperate attempt to get a breather from picking up and posing with a group of significantly larger women.)

"Besides, decent women were expected to be chaste---men were not. That was simply the way of the world. But his world had changed ever since the minx laid claim to him."

I tag
Bridget Magnus of Shortwoman
Citizen Carrie of Carrie's Nation
MW of DWSUWF
NeoWayland of Pagan Vigil
The Crux of Buck Naked Politics