Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tag, I'm It

Mike over at The Big Stick has tagged me. Fortunately its a simple one.

The Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Six random things about myself:

1: I joined the Army Reserves right out of high school. Less than a year later the Berlin Wall fell. Coincidence? Probably.
2: I used to be a bouncer at a biker bar. This confused the bikers as I only weighed 135 at the time.
3: I started shooting when I was 8 hunting when I was 12. (Throwing knives, hatchets, and tomahawks competitively when I was 10)
4: Five minutes after I wake up a song starts playing in my head. (My inner DJ has no concept of quality control.)
5: I got my first computer (an Atari 800) when I was 11. Numerous geeky pursuits followed soon thereafter.
6: I'm mildly allergic to sunlight. Nothing a little SPF 15 can't fix though.

Tagging and linking to six people:

Polimom of the blog of the same name.

One Fly of Outta the Cornfield

NeoWayland at Pagan Vigil

Blogroll Amnesty Day Folks:

The Political Cat from the self named blog.

Ornery B@stard also at a self named blog.

Nunya at Politicky B!tch