Mike Wallace recently interviewed Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. I'd post the interview but its 6 pages long and just just highlighting a few answers doesn't really do it justice as too much is contained in what is not said and how questions are dodged. Its an interesting and worthwhile read and is located here
What I took away from reading is:
- The main isn't stupid by a long shot.
- He could give lessons in how to answer a question without actually answering it.
- His first language is a dialect of "Inference"
- He'd be a really good poker player.
- I wouldn't trust him any further than I can kick him.