Thursday, May 03, 2007

Terrorists Improving Internet Operations





I had previously covered this topic last year when the FBI's computers were hacked:




And according to this interview Al Quaeda has been the pushing the boundaries of what can be done over the internet for 20 years




"I've been tracking Al Qaeda and actually bin Laden and his group forward since the late 1980s. And it's simply because as a group that is operating in what can be referred to as best practice, they really are very good at what they do. I'm always willing to learn from somebody who may learn something that I should know. So I've been watching them for quite a while. And they are very, very good at everything from money laundering, to secure communications. And to underestimate them at any point in time is suicidal."