Friday, April 25, 2008

Introducing TGIF

I don't post often on Fridays. Largely because I want to spend as much time as possible with my family. I used to do a quick post about Darfur on Fridays but after a while it became apparent that our policy on Darfur wouldn't change until someone else was in office. I feel kind of bad for not posting at least five days a week and so I'm introducing TGIF. Essentially I'll be posting a song or video on Fridays until we get a new administration. After that I'll probably be posting Darfur updates and TGIF. After all reports on Darfur can be pretty grim and you may need something to lift your spirits afterwards.

So with no further aplomb I present the first installment of TGIF:

An anthem for the little guy..



Yes, that is Steve Burns from Blue's Clues with his band aka The Flaming Lips. He's due to have a second album coming out soon.