Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Moving Over to the Dark Side

Over at Captain's Quarters Captain Ed announced that he will be shutting down his blog to join the blogger whose name is not spoken here but whose initials are MM.

From CQ:


I will close out Captain’s Quarters sometime in March. This saddens me, as it has become my ever-ready home and because of the terrific community it has generated. I hope that the CapQ community comes with me to Hot Air, and Hot Air will have open registration today for 12 hours in order to allow CapQ commenters to join me at my new digs.

Michelle and I have different voices, and sometimes different points of view. Rest assured that Michelle respects these differences and wants them as part of Hot Air. My writing and my viewpoints will continue, and find even more encouragement than before. In fact, we look forward to debating on some of these points between her personal blog and Hot Air, much as we have between her personal blog and CapQ – with respect, affection, and the absolute belief that we have it right!

Well Ed thats one reader you just lost. There are some doors I don't darken.

Anyone else seeing a weird Anakin Skywalker parallel here?